SOCIAL MEDIA RESEARCH & ANALYTICS
Social intelligence is the new driver of superior business performance.
Social media has provided an outlet for consumers to disseminate news, share brand experiences, opinions, perceptions and feedback. These conversations have the potential to significantly impact the brand and reputation of a company.
Brand managers are increasingly leveraging the power of these channels to connect and engage with their customers to further their marketing goals.
To have an effective social strategy to better communicate with consumers, we must first need to monitor and analyze these conversations to derive insights into the social profiles, demographics, Key Influencers, opinions, perceptions, customer preferences, changing market scenarios etc
At NettScience, we use powerful data mining tools and advanced statistical techniques to derive insights from voluminous and complex social media conversations which can be used to create an effective social strategy.
Some of the insights that can be derived from social media analysis are:
- Insights into audience opinion about brand and competition
- Glean insights into challenges, struggles, or questions of consumers in online conversations.
- Identify opportunities for online and offline engagement and tactics.
- Analyze competitive perceptions and consumer needs/wants to build communication strategy.
- Identify new opportunities in terms of product, packaging or marketing innovations.