MULTI-CHANNEL CAMPAIGN ANALYTICS & OPTIMIZATION
Marketers use multiple online and offline channels to bring Visitors to their Website or Stores for conversions and Audience gets influenced by multiple exposures across channels before they convert to customers.
We capture data at all customer touch points to provide an Intelligent & integrated view of online/ offline marketing interactions and provide Cross channel campaign analytics to diagnose and optimize your marketing efforts.
Using pre-defined campaign measurement metrics, we analyze campaigns, perform drill down analysis at keyword, creative, content & property levels to identify winners to help you can take well informed decisions to improve marketing performance and ROI.
Through Multi-channel Analytics we provide insights into their performance to determine the best allocation of resources to optimize marketing performance and uncover new revenue opportunities. We provide answers to typical marketing questions like:
- How do various marketing channels compare in terms of sending low cost and high quality visitors to the website?
- How are my business segments, campaigns, channels, and media properties performing compared to each other?
- Which combinations of creative, media and landing pages perform the best, and which of them are underperforming?
- How are Search campaigns, ad groups & Keywords performing?
- Which channel, creative, publisher, campaign, adgroups performed well and which are the ones that needs to be eliminated?
INBOUND MARKETING ANALYSIS - ORGANIC SEARCH, PR & SOCIAL
Integrated approach to measuring Inbound Marketing program effectiveness (Organic Search, Social & PR)
SEO Analytics - growth in Organic Traffic, Conversions, share of voice, pages indexed, inbound links.
Social performance analysis across multiple channels with unified reports and dashboards
Drill-down assessments of social media impact on website performance and paid media campaigns
Quantify the value of earned media by analyzing and correlating the key marketing metrics − reach, engagement and conversion